Saturday, January 16, 2010

HER NAME IS PURPOSE

~ hEr NamE iS pUrPosE ~
Finished some items to put on etsy including this little gal. She is a freckle-face with strawberry pigtails. Some of the kids tell her she has beedy eyes and a big nose and tease her when she wears her favorite hand-me-down dress with a fur collar. But she knows she has purpose. And that's the stuff that really matters. Some folks go through life without knowing that they actually have a purpose in this world. Sometimes knowing our purpose isn't always clear...but just believing we have a purpose keeps us rollin'. We may not realize our purpose in our lifetime...but somewhere down the road it might kick in. So take care to keep doing your thing no matter what others might think or say, and keep doing your thing when you're feeling lost. Because you have a purpose. Believe it!

1 comment:

Joann said...

I love her....thank you for your comforting words on my blog...and your blog post is so on time.

"We may not realize our purpose in our lifetime...but somewhere down the road it might kick in" I think my purpose is to take care of my parents....thanks for being the words of God to me. Hugs, Joann