Monday, April 26, 2010

UNCLE SAM

I've been wanting to make an Uncle Sam doll for a while now and finally finished him! While I was making him...late one night by the light of the moon...I was watching "American Pickers" (the show about 2 guys roaming the American countryside in search of forgotten antique treasures) and now every time I look at Sam I think of the show.

Sam is chillin' out in my etsy shop (and he wants YOU to visit him there! Remember those recruiting posters? "Uncle Sam wants YOU".....okay, I'm old.)


3 comments:

Jody said...

He is precious! As I am visiting your blog, I am also watching American Pickers...:) Love it!

Baggaraggs: said...

Hey You are not that OLd. Those Uncle Sam Posters go back to the 2nd WW don't they. I will have to Google it. What did we do before Google anyway? AnyHOOO I love your Uncle Sam. Very NICE. :) Hugs, Robin

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Love your Uncle Sam, and yes I remember those posters. LOL!
Kim