Sunday, June 6, 2010

OLD FARMHOUSE GATHERING MARKETPLACE


It's always been a dream to live in an old farmhouse. I don't know why, just part of who I am.
It may always end being just a dream....BUT IT SURE IS FUN TO DREAM!
In my farmhouse....I would need to have certain items....like these scripture hearts from
VALLEY PRIMTIVES
{click on pic to see more of her shop!}
Kim is a great primitive artist and you will find some wonderful stitcheries and other unique items in her etsy shop. I hope you can visit me again when I head out to look for more needful things for the farmhouse!

4 comments:

basketsbyrose said...

Kim does wonderful work, and has a great shop, then make sure you visit the Moonlit Stitch, and you will find more great items.

I Play Outside The Box said...

I love Kim's work!!! Nice feature!!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog!
Kim

The Redhead Riter said...

I love these hearts! Very cute.