Friday, July 23, 2010

CRAFT SHOW

Picture of the set-up process at my last craft show.
I had inteded to take lots of great pictures to share but the batteries in my camera were dead.
Like a pen that's run out of ink, I wanted to shake it and then whip it in the garbage, but grabbed my cell phone instead and clicked a couple pics.
Made enough money to buy a canopy for outdoor craft shows which I've been wanting for quite some time! YAY! Next show is in the fall so I have to get going on the pumpkins and all that fun fall stuff! I am seeing alot of fall goodies popping up in etsy shops. Especially in the Old Farmhouse Gathering shops. Just search "ofg team" on etsy for lots of primitive and shabby chic items. I'm also thinking about doing my first giveaway in the near future...think "crow"!

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Lots of goodies in your craft booth...Happy Sales!

Have a fabulous Friday. ~Natalie

Sophia said...

Love your little craft booth filled with so many adorable goodies. Good luck and let us know how it went. :)

Carol Mae said...

Love all your neat creations. Got your business card from The farmers attic. I'm a follower now. Love your blog. Smiles, Carol Mae