Sunday, July 18, 2010

OLD FARMHOUSE GATHERING MONDAY MARKETPLACE

Put everyone to sleep. Check.
Fresh cup of hot coffee. Roger that.
Head back to the craft room to straighten things up. 10-4 good buddy.
Well, I started off with good intentions this evening to attempt to make sense of the "post-craft show" craft area at my house. Somehow I instead found myself sitting in front of the computer and ended up at
CAT NAP INN PRIMITIVES blog,
and what a nice visit I had! Gina has wonderful pictures posted of her last craft show and some brilliant vintage finds and trades. I love her tastes and ideas - I wish I could hire her to come decorate my house! Be sure to stop by her blog:
Gina also sells on etsy and the wonderful little Santa Kitty pictured at the top of this post is currently listed there among other prim and vintage goodies. Please be sure to pay Gina's etsy shop a visit by clicking here:

6 comments:

Carol/Firecrackerkid said...

Oh yeah, Gina is one of my happy customers and a gem of a gal. I love her stitcheries.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Great feature. I enjoyed catching up on Gina's blog.
Kim

Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts said...

Enjoyed the feature a lot. Nice Blog!!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey Lisa, you totally made my day...Thank you for thinking of me and doing a "blog" entry on me..I always tell anyone..if they buy me a ticket..I will come out and help you decorate..;>)..I look forward to learning more about you too.;) I am adding you to my blog list..Thank you for totally making my day..;)

Me said...

I think Gina's work is supurb!!! Great freatue! I really love the black cat!!! Great job Gina.

Nikki

Maria said...

Cute santa kitty. I think she's in a treasury right now giving everyone that Xmas-y feeling.
Great shop, great talent. Thanks for sharing!