Friday, March 18, 2011

BELIEVING; BUNNIES and BLOGGERS


BELIEVING:
Looking at more media pictures of the people of Japan this morning and became overwhelmed.  How can one not feel guilty? I guess we just have to pray for them and BELIEVE that they will be taken care of.  It may be a good time to research which relief agencies are most effective in crisis situations like these if we are able to contribute.  What else can we do?  {sigh}

BUNNIES:
While blog hopping a few weeks ago, I was visiting Crow's Creek Primitives where Deb shared a site she had found called Lillie Mae's Crafts that is jam-packed full of wonderful patterns created by a very talented and generous lady named Brenda.  My daughter instantly fell in love with Brenda's "Pretty In Pink Bunny" and has been asking every night: "did you finish my bunny? did you work on my bunny? is the bunny almost done?"  Last night she must have had enough, because she went into my sewing room and stuffed the whole bunny herself.  LOL!  No excuses now mom.  Above is a picture of the bunny "in progress" as I left her at 1:00 a.m. this morning (sewing by the light of the moon!).   I was doing what my husband calls the "hungry chicken" at the sewing machine (when you fall asleep sitting up and your head drops down, then you yank it back up!).

BLOGGERS:
Finally, I cannot say how much joy and fun I have experienced this week after launching my first blog giveaway.  I wanted to connect with other primitive bloggers and share some creations.  I have been able to connect with so many wonderful primitive bloggers through this giveaway.  There are so many creative and kind people out there.  What a joy!  Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up so far.  If you would like to sign up for the giveaway, click on the link at the top of my sidebar to the left by April 9th.

5 comments:

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

my heart goes out to those in Japan. I hope they get the help they need.
I love that little bunny, very cute
Have a great weekend
Sabrina

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Your bunny is super cute and I can see why your daughter can't wait to get her!
Kim

Jody said...

Your bunny is just adorable! No wonder your daughter can't wait...:)

Joann said...

The Japanese are strong people...they will get through it. They are in my prayers....love the bunny and the feature.

Debbie Geiger said...

really cute bunny.