Monday, March 21, 2011

THE BUN IS DONE & 2ND DRAWING

Finished my daughter's Pretty in Pink Bunny (pattern by Lillie Mae's Crafts) over the weekend.  Found the bun chillin' out with the cat at lunch and snapped a picture with my cell phone.  I like the ease of being able to send pics to your computer instead of having to mess with USB cables to upload from the camera, but the quality of the pic suffers.

ANNNDDD..... because I am so excited about the giveaway and feel so grateful for the good response and because I am so thrilled to be able to connect with other primitive gals, I will have a second drawing in the giveaway for a bowl of bunnies & eggs!  Picture on the way. 

Thanks again to all who have participated in the giveaway.  I have tried to acknowlege every post and connect with everyone.  I recently noticed in my email program when responding to a post, that after the email address it read "no reply".   Hmmmm.....does this mean some of my replies did not go through?  Drat.  Hopefully not!  

I hope everyone has a great week.  Been reading about some pretty warm temps out there and new life popping out of the ground.  They are calling for up to 6" of snow mid-week for us.  That's okay - Life is good!


5 comments:

KittyWampus said...

Don't know who is cuter - kitty or the bunbun! You did great!!

cottageprims said...

Lisa~ I get that message to.I think it's just people who have the comments emailed because I've checked and the comment is on the blog.The bunny turned out sweet.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jennie Lynn @ Appleseed Prim said...

Snow!!! I'm envious . . . and I know a little odd. I adore the winter and don't want to see it end :( The bunny is so sweet . . . your daughter is lucky and I'm sure the bunny will be well loved.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I love your daughter's bunny!! She's so cute :)
Kim

Roundabout Primitives said...

What a cute photo of your sweet kitty and bunny! The bunny is great. My daughter (she's 4 1/2) would just adore it - she's a sucker for anything with pink on it! :-) I enjoyed visiting your blog very much!

Blessings,
Andrea