Thursday, April 7, 2011

CATCHING UP

Well, it's been an interesting spring break!  Kicked it off with a snowstorm at the beginning of the week...that's a picture of our backyard as it was letting up...and all of the peeps in the house got sick.  But we are on the road to recovery and it was a beautiful day today!

I had dreams of sewing prims to my heart's content this week, but the sick people came first.  That's okay...it' good to have something to look forward to! 


Speaking of looking forward to things, my first giveaway ends this Saturday, April 9th!
I will announce the winners on Sunday, April 10th.   I can't wait to see who will win!  I am so thankful to everyone who stopped by to visit and signed up. 

Off to put on a pot of coffee in the hopes of buying a few extra hours tonight to play with some creations!



7 comments:

Traci said...

Hi Lisa, We got that snow too, yuck, but I love the picture of your homestead, very pretty.

Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend, hoping they stay on the road to recovery.

Please have a cup of joe for me, can't wait to see your newest creation... Blessings, Traci

Angela said...

Sorry to hear you have had sickness this week. Glad things are looking better. Have fun creating. Can't wait to see pictures.

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

no fun getting sick...I love your sketches! Can't wait to see who wins too!
patti

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Hey Lisa, April 1st we got snow too. What a way to bring in April 1st...6 inches of snow but it is gone now! THANK GOODNESS!!!

I had a sinus infection I was frighting so I understand it STINKS being sick! I feel better ,thank goodness for medication and great Doctors.
I hope your feeling better everyday,
I SEE what you are creating. You are so lucky to be talented like that. Don't get me wrong I do some crafts but NOTHING like what you do!

Have FUN crafting and think Spring!

Prim and Spring Blessings,
Tricia

Prims By The Water said...

Glad you are feeling better Lisa. This weather sure has thrown us all for a loop. I've been so busy myself, that I have not done any crafting either. Can't wait to see yours! Janice

cottageprims said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.I keep trying to convince myself spring is coming but having doubts..LoL.. Have fun creating your pretty prims.Warm Blessings!~Amy

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Liking that picture of the work in design process...very inspiring...the bird silhouette reminds me of a similar shape that I made for something I made (well really, bird shapes are pretty similar in any event) and makes me excited about it again. I'll have to dig it out (well 'mine' it in this mess is more like it) and have another look-see. Cheer and smiles, Norma