Tuesday, April 12, 2011

STUFFING BUNNIES/THE DEADLIEST CATCH

LOL! I didn't mean these cute little bunnies were "The Deadliest Catch" (Can bunnies be deadly? Is there such a thing as an "evil" bunny?  whoops...sorry...must focus...)  The new season for the TV series on the Discovery channel about the Alaska crab fishing boats started tonight and I was stuffing the little bunnies while watching the show...strange combination!

This fabric has been stashed in my closet for YEARS and was supposed to be part of a black and red quilt I had planned when I quilted.  I finally decided it was time to cut into it.  If I want to make that quilt down the road....I'll collect more fabric!   Don't know if you'd call it "french country" or not (a style I love)...whatever it is I had fun making them and will enjoy them in my kitchen.

Whatever you are working on today...ENJOY!


6 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Good morning Lisa,
We got home just in time for the Deadliest Catch..love that show too! Your bunnies are the bomb! Would love to have the pattern if it is for sale. let me know. Thanks, Janice

Angela said...

Good Morning Lisa. Love your bunnies with the black being my favorite. My bedroom is done in black and white, and never thought to do a bunny in those colors. The fabric is beautiful. Mr. P. loves The deadliest Catch. Guess he didn't know it was on last night. Enjoy your rabbits and have a great day.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love the fabrics you used on the bunnies.

~Madalynne~ said...

I would definitely call it French Country . . . LOVE them! I've been researching French clothing styles lately. Those French folks sure have great style! And so do your bunnies! They're so different than anything I've seen lately.

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Yummy bunny!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Lisa,
These are just the cutest bunnies. I like to have something to stuff or hand stitch when I am watching TV too!

Have a wonderful weekend. ~Natalie