Monday, April 25, 2011

THE WITCH IS DONE





Here are a couple of pics of the finished Witchiepoo doll for my sister.  I wanted to take some more detailed pics, but I'm just not feeling the best today (too much candy? LOL!).  She's holding her little pet crow, "Gypsy", who sports a bejeweled necklace (you know crows...they love bling!).  She is wearing faux fur loons with black sequin trim.  I tried to snap a pic of those, but she gave me the evil eye, so I thought I should back off.  It was a lot of fun creating her and seeing her personality develop as we went.  Madalynne from http://www.pineappleprimitives.blogspot.com/ suggested twine for the hair, which was perfect for this gal-thanks Madalynne!   Witchiepoo & Gypsy will be traveling out west very soon.   I hope you have fun creating this week!

 

14 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

She turned out great Lisa! I love her!

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Lisa, Your witch just turned out incredible. I love her eyes, that was a good idea to use twine for her hair. Hope you feel better. Vicky

Prims By The Water said...

Will Witchiepoo and Gyspy be flying out West on her Broomstick!
LOL. She looks fantastic. Gotta love the bling. You did a great job Lisa! Janice

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Aren't those eyes over the moon fabby?!! She rocks my world. Your sister is lucky to have you...AND to have Witchiepoo. *smiles* Norma

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Lisa! She is perfectly witchy!! I love her!!! Your sis is lucky to have a sis like you! Don't know what her first witchy poo looked like...but she is going to be disappointed in her "replacement." I absolutely adore Gypsy!!! (And not just because I have a thing for crows!) You did WONDERFUL!! (And, I agree, the hair is perfect!!) Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Primitive Echoes said...

She is adorable, in a witchy kind of way lol. I hope you feel better. Great job. It might be the jelly beans.
Kat

Angela said...

Witchiepoo is just too cute. You did a great job. Love her clothing. Thanks for sharing the photo. Hope you are feeling better soon. A good evening to you.

tamera-country at heart said...

How darling a witch. Her face seems to come alive. You are so creative.
Tamera
Country at heart

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

She turned out great, hope she enjoys her new home.

~Madalynne~ said...

She's AWESOME! Not just awesome, but CRAZY GOOD! I bet your sister will be thrilled.

Thanks for the link :)

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

She wonderful!! I know your sister is going to love her!!
Kim
P.S. I hope you are feeling better!

Baggaraggs: said...

Lisa,

Come and do the show with me!!!! Vermont is calling us BOTH. I will travelf rom Florida. COME ON...and adventure. A road triP? The Inn is Beautiful and we would all have a blast. There are lots of Fireplaces and great food. I promise I'd feed you GOOD!!! Hugs, Robin Think it over...its not til October, we have alittle time to prepare....

Barb said...

She turned out fabulous!! You people that can sew amaze me!
Wonderful Lisa!
Barb

Primitive at Heart said...

Lisa~She turned out so cute in a witchy sort of way.....lol You really out did yourself on her.

Prim Blessings,
Patti