Friday, May 20, 2011

THE CHOSEN ONE

I wish I could post some creations, but I just haven't been sewing much...think about it night and day though!  So instead I will share an honor bestowed upon me this morning...

At 6:00 a.m. when your daughter's 14 pound cat jumps on your full bladder as you are just coming to life and then whips around and sits her fat cat-butt on your neck....it is so much more than just something a cat does.  It is a mystical communication between two beings that do not speak each other's language.  These actions I've described can be interpretted as: "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE".  If the cat spoke human, she would say, in her Queen of Sheba style... "I have deemed thee The Chosen One.  Rise, then, from thy slumber to fetch my kibble, or I shall cry out as if I haven't been fed for days on end, oh ye with the full bladder."   To which the human replies: SMACK! "Ow! Get down stupid cat!"
Disclaimer: I don't "smack" anything...more like a gentle push...don't usually condone use of the word "stupid" either...except in instances of severe panic after a bladder-pounce.

LOL! Have a great Friday!

~ Lisa


(obviously I condone use of the word wench...LOL!
That's okay...it's a Pirate Cat...pirates....Johnny Depp...it's all good!  ;0]   )

11 comments:

rachel said...

LOL! Gotta love those darn kitties!! Mine likes to stalk me as soon as my feet hit the floor & whine until I feed her ~ you know it's been like 4 hours since she ate you know?!?!
Hope you have a great day!!

peggy said...

love the pirate cat. I am on leave-of-absence too because I am planting my garden, but I also dream of all the fall stuff we can make while I'm digging. Have a great weekend, Lisa.

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Oh, how funny! Cats, ya gotta love them! Made me laugh.

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

ROLF! Thanks for your post, I loved it :0)
Kim

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hehe too cute!

The Frenzied Fox said...

Love the story! haha!

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, I'm right there with on that cat saga and so is the hubby, except it's usually not his tummy that gets trounced! LOL. A sure fire wake 'em up technic perfected by a couple of our brood.
Oh, and we've had a non productive week too:)
Hugs~Carol

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're a riot, Lisa! Love the cat interpretation. And the bladder pounce - arrghhhh, can I relate! Thanks for the giggles! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Stomper Girl said...

So funny. I think you were very restrained actually. That's a lot of cat on a bladder!

Trace4J said...

SO funny!! I loved it. I have a fat choco lab who thinks she is lap puppy!!
Thanks for putting smile on my face,
Hugs
Granny Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Baggaraggs: said...

Hilarious. Love the PHOTO. Hugs, Robin