Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MAIL CALL!


Received some goodies from Tonya over at http://www.myprimitivecreationsbytonya.blogspot.com/ this weekend! I was the "runner up" in her guessing game contest and she was kind enough to send me these consulation goodies, which I thought was so nice! Four rag balls, a little country crock ornie and two INSANELY scented grubby tapers - these babies make the whole room smell like heaven! Thanks so much Tonya!



I also won a guessing game hosted by Janice over at http://www.primsbythewater.blogspot.com/ ! She sent some wonderful strawberries with two kinds of grass for them to nest in (neither of us could make up our mind, so she sent both!LOL!) and the great little wooden berry box. I remember filling these boxes with real strawberries as a kid! The berries are a lot bigger than I expected and are wonderful I love them. Thanks Janice!
Trying to catch up again on all the posts from the weekend...a lot of activity! A lot of creating going on!

 

12 comments:

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

great goodies...lucky you!!

tamera-country at heart said...

Lisa,
What wonderful goodies you received. It is so much fun to receive surprise gifts in the mail.
Everyone makes different kinds of
creations and it is nice to have some from others.
Congrats!
Tamera
Country at heart

Traci said...

Hi Lisa... Congrats on your winnings! Sweet of Tonya to send you goodies too, I received my Necessary Room Tray Gathering on Friday...

Love those Strawberries from Janice!

Blessings,
Traci

Angela said...

Morning Lisa, You got some great goodies. Have fun finding a place in your home for them. Have a great day.

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your lucky wins!

basketsbyrose said...

You have won some wonderful goodies!

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

You are most Welcome Lisa.. I know it took some thinking to come up with the right numbers so thought you and Traci both earned your surprise packages...
So Glad that the Grubby Candles are adding there yummy Scent to your house... I love smelling them as I work in the shop...LOL..it is powerful since I have three drawers full of them...hehe..

Love your Strawberries we have tons of them here in Ohio I guess that rain did something good ..it turned the Strawberry fields into mass production... but they won't last like your pretty basket full..Enjoy!

Hugs
Tonya

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wonderful win goodies!
Tam

~Madalynne~ said...

Congrats on the wins Lisa! The strawberries are so cute!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yea for you Lisa!! Happy mailbox days!! You are some kind of awesome guesser gal! Love the candles - can only imagine what they smell like for real - and Janice's strawberries are very sweet! Have fun! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Trace4J said...

yipppeee for you..wonderful gifts.
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Patti said...

Wow! You won some pretty awesome thing.I remember those wooden berry boxes too. Those were the good ole days.

Prim Blessings,
Patti