Thursday, July 7, 2011

FREE BUNNY PATTERN


FOR ALL YOU DO, THIS BUN'S FOR YOU!

This is Doodle Bunny.  I was doodling again and this is the result.  She went together so easy and fast so I thought I'd share the pattern with anyone who would like to make some.


Just go to the free pattern widget on my sidebar and click the full size icon on the lower right hand corner.  From there you can either download or print the pattern directly.


(I apologize for the pictures...they were taken at night by lamplight.)  If you decide to make a Doodle Bunny, feel free to send a pic - I would love to see your version!   I hope you have fun with it.  If you would like to sell the finished product, go for it!

~*~ Lisa 


18 comments:

Trace4J said...

Oh I love her Lisa!!
I am gonna try in morning.
Thanks for sharing
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

How cute Lisa...just downloaded mine! Thanks!
patti

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for the free pattern Lisa!!

Brenda

rachel said...

So very cute ~ thanks for sharing! Have a great night!

rachel said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

~Madalynne~ said...

Such a little cutie Lisa! Fun to see doodles in 3D.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your doodle bunny is cute!
Thanks!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

All I can say is, you should doodle more often!! Doodle Bunny is ADORABLE!!! Some day, I will unearth my sewing machine, and make one of these!! Thanks so much!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Primitive Echoes said...

HAHAHA this is so cute it actually made me laugh at the ideas that popped into my head. Thanks for the laugh and the pattern. So adorable.
Kat

NancyD said...

What a sweet little bunny!! Thanks Lisa! :)

lilraggedyangie said...

Aww Lisa shes darling, your so talented thanks for sharing her with us! I may make one of those for Princess to play with she will love her ! Hope you have a great weekend! hugs lil raggedy angie

Barb said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Lisa, she is precious.. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs, Tina

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Lisa-What an adorable bunny -thanks so much! I'm trying to download it down, but my computer isn't cooperating!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Oh she is adorable Lisa, thanks so much for sharing her with us all! Thanks as well for linking my giveaway, I've got you entered! Deb

Allison said...

Very cute bunny!! Thanks for the free pattern.

Patti said...

She is just too cute! I'll have to make her this weekend. I'll share a picture when I get it done.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Oh I just love her!!! Thank you so much!!