Friday, July 22, 2011

IT'S FRIIIIIIDAAAAAY!


It's Friday! Let's see all those happy faces!


Didn't get a chance to sew this morning but have plenty of works in progress!  Gotta love it.
And the heat finally broke this morning...a nice cool breeze through the screens instead of a/c humming - gotta love that too!


Went to Joanne's with a friend last weekend and spent $10.  Wow...without the coupons stuff sure is expensive...but I found out yesterday our WalMart is finally getting their fabric section back: YEE-HAWWW!  Gotta really love it!

We are taking vacation next week and maybe camping if the heat stays under control.  Whatever we do, wherever we go, I'm bringing my stuffing, witchiepoo's, pumpkin heads, doll needles, scissors, floss, thread....whew...better start packing tonight (oh yeah, we're gonna need food & clothing too..hee-hee..priorities you know!).  I wish everyone a blessed weekend full of comfort, peace, creativity and love!

~*~Lisa

6 comments:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

have a great weekend Lisa...

Patti said...

I love it! He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him finished.I just love the fabrics.They are so perfect for fall.You are so talented!

Prim Blessings,
Patti

lilraggedyangie said...

Lisa, O what I wouldn't do for a nice breeze blowing through this old house right now ...still blazing hot here! I hope you have a relaxing fun vacation and I cant wait to see what you get finished while you are gone ! Enjoy the day! hugs lil raggedy angie

Angela said...

Oh Lisa, enjoy your cooler temps. So hot for so many of us.. Love your work in progress. Can't wait to see the finished products.Enjoy your vacation. I always pack a bag of things to work on while we travel. Hubby just don't understand. Stay safe my friend
Angela

jennifer768 said...

Have a great weekend! What a blessing to get cooler temps. Love your started projects ,can't wait to seem them finished.Hugs,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

You've got my attention now Lisa Girl....that black and orange gets me every time!!! Is that a witchie poo I see taking form???.....OOOOOO....Love it!!! Hope you have a wonderful week - however you spend it!! Safe travels...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin