Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CAN YOU FEEL IT IN THE AIR?

Woke up this morning to 60 degree weather with a nice cool breeze.  I thought to myself as I walked out the door to head to work about those who have been experiencing intense heat and hoped you can feel fall in the air also.

Making progress little by little on the fall creations.  Wish I could post some finished pics instead of so many WIP's, but working full time - although a blessing - doesn't allow me to "play" as much as I would like to! LOL!  Took about 15 minutes and traced out some hats for these scarecrows this morning.  Having fun experimenting with different primming "potions".

These Halloween trees will be used to display ornies at a fall craft show.

Was able to paint a few bowls for bowl fillers too.

Hope everyone's week is going well.  I wish you freedom from pain, peace in caring for a loved one in need, joy in your day and time to create!

~*~Lisa

12 comments:

Patti said...

I just love it all! The trees are just adorable. Cant wait to see your finished scarecrows. You'll have to take a pics of your craft show display. I bet its gonna be awesome.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

~Madalynne~ said...

I don't know how you do it Lisa! It's amazing that you get so much done! I love the scarecrow heads ~ so cute. And yes there was a bit of nip in the air this morning, but it quickly passed and I think I'm gonna' have to turn on the AC before the end of the day :(

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Yup - I have felt it in the air alright, but luckily today is warm and sunny again - I'm just not ready to let summer go yet! Love your new creations Lisa! Enjoy your day.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Those are some adorable WIP's Lisa! The scarecrows are going to be so cute and whimsical....Love the Halloween display tree...make sure you share photos of your display!! Happy Wednesday!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Country Creations By Denise said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much much for joining my blog and entering my giveaway. Just love your blog and all your beautiful fall items!!! Denise

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love your WIPS Lisa and those little Halloween trees are a great idea! Can't wait to see them all decorated and good luck with your craft show! Deb

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love it all.Can't wait to see the scarecrows.I know you'll do wonderful at the show.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Trace4J said...

Wonderful post friend. Love the fall creations. Could feel a bit of a breeze today. Much nicer.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I just let the dogs out and had to go back in and get my hoodie ~ just a little chilly out there!
Lov'n all your WIP's ~ can't wait to see how those adorable scarecrows turn out.
I saw alot of those trees in the prim shops for displays in Tomah when I was there.
Make sure you take pics of your show displays!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Prims By The Water said...

Love your Halloween goodies Lisa and even that great Halloween display tree. How awesome to display ornies on that! We finally did get some relief from the heat, but afraid it will be back soon. Have had a chance to blog lately...but Cinderbella the cat is my own pattern. Take care, Janice

Jody said...

Hi Lisa!! Congrats on the blog award! Hope all is going well for ya...miss ya!

peggy said...

Oh how I miss the shows! Would love to know about yours. You will sell out, everything looks great.