Thursday, August 11, 2011

THANKS DEB!

I wanted to thank Deb from PAXTON VALLEY FOLKART
who recently shared an award with 10 blogger buddies and I was one.
I've always been a fan of Deb's creations - please drop by her blog for a visit!
I am now supposed to pass on the award to 10 blogs that brighten my day, but I know a lot of blogs are award-free, so if I may, I would like to reference my blog list on my right sidebar (only the most recently updated blogs I follow show) and the buttons on my left sidebar, along with my followers widget-gadget-outfit.  "I LOVE YOU, MAN!"  These are really creative folks that truly brighten my day!  I know I might be breaking the rules, but Deb gave me the option to pass on or not.  So maybe in lieu of an award, you can tell someone how they brighten your day and make them feel all warm & fuzzy inside!

~*~Lisa


3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Wohoo for your award Lisa!!!
When I get back from my buying trip, I will have to a post on who and what brightens my day. Take care, Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations, Lisa, on the award - truly well deserved as you do always brighten our days....And so graciously handled I might add....:o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

Congratulations on your award!!! Hugs, Lecia