Sunday, September 25, 2011

OVERDUE THANKS

Been gone too long! Crazy work week - or two - haven't been able to blog hop or post.  Try to pop in once in a while real quick when I'm around  a high-speed connection.

Thanks to all my buddies for the kind comments on my last post regarding my craft show refugees.  I appreciate your support!

And many MANY thanks to Miss Linda of Parkers Paradise!  I was one of the winners a while back for a giveaway she hosted and wanted to share what I won!

One of Linda's framed stitcheries - this one says "Faith is the key" and has a little key attached - LOVE IT!  And an old oval box FULL of metal molds - I about did a jig in my kitchen when I discovered these!  Linda is sooooo generous.  And last but not least, a cute little country bunny with a wooden doll bench.  Somehow Linda was able to know just what I would fall in love with.  Thanks so much, Linda, I will cherish these items!


Packing up the last of a fall swap I'm doing with my buddy Patti over at Primitive at Heart.
I want to sew more fall & Halloween, but the santa elves are calling!

I wish you a blessed week in whatever you have planned - hope to catch up with you soon!

~*~Lisa

10 comments:

~Madalynne~ said...

So fun getting goodies in the mail! I love the doll bench!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Glad I could make you dance a jig!
Hope that brought a smile to your face, too.
Big hugs, my friend!
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Goodness, you hit the jackpot :D I hope you have a wonderful week!
Kim

lilraggedyangie said...

GREAT NEW GOODIES FROM LINDA CLAUS! Glad to see a post from you , have missed you here in blogland! Happy stitching my very talented sweet friend! hugs lilraggedyangie

Trace4J said...

Happy Fall Friend!
Love all your treasures!
Hugs to you Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

TheCrankyCrow said...

So good to hear from you Lisa!! We've missed you!! Love your goodies from Linda - that stitchery - and, oh - that little bench - too, too, sweet. I find it uncanny how she truly does know what each of us loves especially well - I think she has some elves at work over there in Paradise. Hope all is well - and wishing you a wonderful week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Carmen at Primcats said...

What a wonderful package from linda. SHe is just the best!!!!

Carmen and the Primcats

Patti said...

Wow! you received some pretty awesome things. Linda is such a sweetie!

Prim Blessings,
Patti

tamera-country at heart said...

Love your goodies from Linda. She sure knows how to pack a box full.
Love the little bench too.
Tamera
Country at heart

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Oh I love the little key!!