Sunday, October 9, 2011

SWAP GOODIES FROM PATTI

Received my fall swap goodies from Patti at Primitive at Heart!
As always, she spoiled me.....
Fall color plaid homespun...awesome ceramic baking dish, fall scented tarts and handmade candy corn (rubbed in cinnamon that smell soooo good!)

These are my favorites! Patti painted a huge wooden bowl filled with grass and indian corn that she made and a caramel apple she made that looks so real...

...check out the old bottle (love it!), barn star ornie and whimsical JOL & pumpkin!

(sorry for the sunlight & shadows in the pics!)  Who wuda thunk mummy heads could be so darn cute!  Three witch brooms and an old tin cup...

Whimsical wooden bowl and matching star ornies and pots - love the polka-dots and swirls and purple, green & orange together!  Two Halloween notepads and yet more cute Halloween fabric! (I wish I could have gotten a better picture of everything)

A little boo ghost plant poke, Rigid Wrap for crafting, a blue mason jar full of my favorite candy, guinnea pig treats and kitty treats!  (disclaimer: a bag of Dove milk chocolate was also sent, but that is currently in hiding in my sewing room - LOL).

Thanks SOMUCH, Patti, for everything!

9 comments:

Patti said...

You're so welcome! Its always a pleasure doing swaps with you.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

Jackie said...

How very generous! So many amazing things and even the pets got a little treat.

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

wow..Girlfriend I think you made out on this swap big time...All so darned cute especially the Mummy Heads... The creative mind can come up with some of the coolest things!!
I love the Indian corn too! Really Pretty..
Have fun decorating with all your new goodies!!

Fall Blessings
Tonya

Trace4J said...

WOOOHOOO lISA!
WHAT A WONDERFUL SWAP.
I think its Christmas at your house.
I think the indian corn is my fav!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Trace4J said...

OH MY AND I LOVE THE SCOOOOBY SONG!
AWESOME!
TRACE

Traci said...

Wowie, cazowie! Patti sure sent you some of the best Halloween Goodies! Love the corn and the mummies are soo cute...

Hugs,
Traci

TheCrankyCrow said...

Holy Halloween in a box!! (Did that all fit in ONE box??) ;o) very awesome goodies....Patti sure does know how to do Halloween. (And you sure that candy apple isn't real??) Have a great week ahead Girlfriend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

tamera-country at heart said...

What nice goodies you received from Patti. She really loaded you up on goods. Love all of it.
Tamera
Country at heart

Angela said...

Goodness Lisa, That swap box had to make for a great day, huh? So many wonderful thhings from Patti. Love it all.
Angela