Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A TO Z

Wasn't gonna do this....but I'm enjoying everyone else's so much...thought I'd play along, hope you do too if you haven't yet!

A~ Age: 43
B~ Bed:
four post queen
C~ Chore you hate:
Cleaning the bathrooms-it's just boring.
D~ Dog:
Our old buddy died in Sept 2010 at age 13.
E~ Essential start to my day:
lots of COFFEE.
F~ Favorite color:
Purple and black.
G~ Gold or silver:
silver
H~ Height:
I used to be 5'8", but I think I'm starting to shrink.
I~ Instruments I play:
I took piano in grade school and cornet in band.  I own 3 harmonicas for some reason.  People keep giving them to me.  Have always secretly wanted to be a drummer in a rock band.
J~ Job Title:
Secretary. Mom. Wife.
K~ Kids:
1 girlchild age 10
L~ Live in:
No. MI in the woods.
M~ Make of car:
Black Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4wd
N~ Nicknames:
"Hey...where's the..."  or   "Hey...do we have any..."
O~ Overnight hospital stay.:
tonsils & childbirth (not at the same time)
P~ Pet Peeve:
those who park in the drop off lane at school in the morning
Q~ Quote from a movie:
Dude, where's my car?
R~ Right or left handed:
Right
S~ Siblings:
2 sisters, one living
T ~ T.V. Shows:
Survivor, Real Housewives, Axmen, Swamp People...I can't handle anything deep because I cry too easy!
U~ Underwear:
I don't get this one...do people not wear underwear? Isn't that painful? Cotton underwear, no slinky, stringy stuff. Comfort and safety first.
V~ Vegetable you hate:
I like veggies. Especially if they are deep-fried with lots of salt.
W~ What makes you late?
Running back in the house to make sure I unplugged the iron. Running back in the house to grab my phone.  Running back in the house to feed the cat.  Running back in the house to turn off the bedroom light.  Running back in the house to start the dishwasher.  Etc.
X~ X-rays:
I have x-rays of my head in my craft room.  Not displayed, or anything.  The hospital wanted them back.  They said they were theirs.  I figure I paid good money for them and it's my head...I'm keeping them.
Y- Yummy food that I make:
pork schnitzel from Patti's recipe.
Z~ Zoo Animals:
Don't really like anything caged or kept in a faux environment for entertainment or experiment.  Rescue is cool though.

11 comments:

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Morning Lisa.. i giggled at the underware comment.. I'm with you tho Cotton Comfy.
Drummer in a Rock Band.. Cool!!

Thanks for sharing...

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tonya

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love it!!!
I had to laugh at the Hey one!!! Can totally relate!
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

That was fun to read :D
Kim

jennifer768 said...

Enjoyed reading this very much.Hugs,Jen

tamera-country at heart said...

It is fun reading everyone's A to Z's. I can relate to the running back to the house to check on things.
Tamera
Country at heart

~Madalynne~ said...

Great post Lisa. Love them nicknames . . . they sound familiar :)

Farmhouse prims said...

It was so great learning about you! You are awesome. Hugs, Lecia

Trace4J said...

Too Funny Lisa!
I can relate. I always wanted to be a singer.We could have our own band. Shame I can't sing.
Only the grannys and chickens like.
:)
Hugs Trace

Jackie said...

Very funny, I can relate to a lot of that especially the Hey one. And there is nothing like comfy cotton undies!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love it Miss Lisa - so glad you decided to "share...." Oh - I can so relate to that "what makes you late" - and the deep-fried veggies....And the x-rays answer is absolutely precious!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Beckyjean said...

Hi Lisa~

Loved getting to know you a little better. Love your nicknames!!

Have a great day~Becky