Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS



Sorry I've been out of touch lately and haven't been able to visit with my buddies as much as I would like to.  Busy where I work at the church this time of year!  I wanted to stop in real quick and wish everyone a safe, joyful, peaceful, meaningful, healthy Christmas.  I am very thankful for my blog buddies.

Haven't been crafting lately, but started writing again and have been doing that at night. 
(I know my break from muslin & stuffing won't be long!)

Since Christmas Eve is on a Saturday (LOVE IT!) I won't have to work and we will celebrate with my mom in the afternoon, head to church at 4:30, and then to a friend's for snacks & cheer (am making ham roll-ups with pickles - have only had them with onion before...making those too...could survive on them alone!) And then home to wait for Santa.

Christmas dinner will consist of ham & scalloped potatoes in the crock-pot, baked corn bread pudding (thanks Patti!), bread pudding for dessert and a few misc items here and there.  Trying to keep it simple!

We don't have much snow, but it is falling lightly right now.  Usually we are up to our noses in it by now.

Blessings and Love to All ~*~Lisa




12 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Merry Christmas to you Lisa!

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Merry Christmas Lisa !

tamera-country at heart said...

Lisa, I hope your holiday is a merry one. The menu sounds great, I try to keep it simple too so I can enjoy the day.
Merry Christmas
Tamera
Country at heart

Patti said...

Merry Christmas Lisa! I hope you have a great time with your mom.

Prim Hugs,
Patti

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Hope you have a great Christmas!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jackie said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!

lilraggedyangie said...

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

Prim Blessings
Robin

Angela said...

Glad you are off work today Lisa. Sounds like a busy and fun day in the making. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy and be safe. Wishing we had a dusting of snow here in the south.
Angela

Traci said...

Merry Christmas Lisa & Family...Traci

Barb said...

Hi Lisa,
Have a wonderful Holiday!
Enjoy,
Barb