Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BUNNIES


I found the bunny pattern I was looking for in my Halloween patterns!  (Renegade bunny would rather be hanging out with pumpkins & black cats then chickens, lambs & easter eggs). Will be working on that one and a few of my own patterns this week.

OH...after 13 days I finally heard back from Singer Tech Support...International.  They replied:

"Unfortunately there is no down position for the needle."

Whew. Glad they cleared that one up. LOL.  I wonder...how would one get in touch with the actual beings who actually designed the machine? I would really like to slap ask them about this.  I know, let it go, woman, let it go.

Watched the last Harry Potter movie with my daughter again last night.  She's reading the books at school - they're thick, so they are worth more reading points.  I have so many questions.  The woman who wrote these stories amazes me.  There are so many twists and turns and they all come together in the end...well, sort of.  Guess I'm gonna have to renew my library card so I can start reading the books to help piece together the things that the movies couldn't fit in.  I'm a sucker for mysteries and piecing them together.  There's a really good, old-fashioned looking haunted house movie coming out in February called "The Lady In Black".  Really want to see that one too.

    I'm babbling.  I will spare you now.

~*~Lisa


7 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Can't wait to see your finished bunny, I know he will be awesome! Hugs, Lecia

Patti said...

Looks like your gonna be busy for a while. Cant wait to see them finished. Their gonna be adorable as usual.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

jennifer768 said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished bunnies!Hugs,Jen

Trace4J said...

Yipppee so happy you found your patterns. I love how your making fat and skinny ones.
SO happy the tech finally contacted you back..lol
Hugs to you
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Can't wait to see how all those bunnies turn out!!!
Darn those sewing machine people ~ don't they know we are crafters and we need our answers asap!!!
I LOVE Harry Potter ~ I might reread them again ~ they were so much fun and hard to put down.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jackie said...

Looks like there will be an increase in the rabbit population at your place! I can't believe there is no down position for your needle, it is invaluable especially when sewing dolls.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sounds like a pretty smart rabbit to me! ;o) Seriously - I love bunnies - can't wait to see some of your creations....And thanks for the heads up on the new haunted house movie - going to keep my eyes open for that....sounds like it's right up my alley!! I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books....hmmmm - guess I wasn't sure I'd like them; or that they were geared toward younger audiences....but might have to reconsider....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin