Friday, February 10, 2012

WOOLIE BIRTHDAY!


A little birdie told me it was someone's birthday today...

I was walkin' along, minding my own business, see...and I heard a soft voice call to me:

"Pssstt....hey kid, comeeeere a minute."

There was this little yellow bird standin' against the wall looking all Starsky & Hutch.

I could have SWORN he was one of Granny Trace's very own woolie chicks in disguise.  But that would be crazy, right?

Anyhow...this little bird tweets to me that it's Granny Trace's birthday today and to be sure and wish her a woolie day full of joy!

So here goes...HAPPY WOOLIE BIRTHDAY TRACE!  You are a sweetheart!  ENJOY!

~*~Lisa 

5 comments:

Trace4J said...

Oh what a great friend you are!
I LOVE STARSKY & HUTCH!
Cools shades!
Hugs toooo
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I sure did wish her a very Happy
Birthday!
Hugs,
Susan

earlene said...

Oh Happy Birthday Trace!!!
Hugs
Earlene

earlene said...

Oh Happy Birthday Trace!!!
Hugs
Earlene

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I wished her a Happy Birthday too!!!
I love her woolies!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin