Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"BEARLY" MAKING PROGRESS


Well, making small bits of progress here and there.
This is the result of the sketch I shared last week...the pieces are cut and sewed...



...and stuffed.  Working on stitching it all together.  Hope to have this silly old bear done this weekend.



And some more doodles I hope to turn into tucks or ornies.  This cat posse consists of four brothers: Herbie, Howie, Hughy & Harold.  They are like chameleons...they can be mysterious black cats with autumn-orange noses, or shabby chic Victorian cats of an off-white color with floral noses, or country cats of muslin with homespun noses.  Hope to share these soon also.....so much to sew....so little time!  That's okay...always something fun to look forward to that way, right?  Hope your week is going well so far.  We had a teeny-tiny bit of snow in the air this morning.  That's okay too.  Looking forward to enjoying those warm summer days ahead!  Hope to catch up with you all soon.

~*~Lisa



11 comments:

Primitive at Heart said...

Your bear is turning out to be so adorable. Those 4 kitties just stole my heart. I love anything made with kitties. Keep up the good work.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

lilraggedyangie said...

SUPER CUTE! LOVE THEM ALL !!! happy stitching hugs lil raggedy angie

jennifer768 said...

Lisa love your bear!Sweet kitty doodles too.Hugs,Jen

Jackie Proctor said...

Your Bear is looking very cute, can't wait to see him finished. Finally made my way home yesterday so hopefully I will be able to start creating again!!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Can't wait to see your bear, one day I am going to try to make one.

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Yep I love the Bear.. I love Bears Period...tha tis the only thing about my trailer taht bugs me i can't have tones of Bears every where...

Can't wait to see the Kitty's when they are done..You have so many options to go with...

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tonya

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lisa, that bear is going to look adorable when your done!!!
Can't wait to see the cats all done up ~ so many possibilities!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Barb said...

HI Lisa,
Loving the bear and Love the names of the cats!! Too fun and cute.
Enjoy your day,
Barb

Prims By The Water said...

Love the four little H's..too cute! Cannot wait to see them finished. Plus your bear is looking good Lisa. Take care, Janice

Trace4J said...

What a cute bear. I can't wait to see what the Cat Posse look like. Oh the ideas that are brewing for you. Did you say snow!!!! :)
I like snow. Even in the Spring.
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ohhhh....can't wait, can't wait!! That bear looks impossibly sweet - I'm addicted to ol' bears and ol' bear wannabe's....yours looks like he's shaping up to be a perfect candidate!! And those kittehs....they're stinkin' cute!! Hmmmmm....I'm loving the autumn kitty theme!! :o)))) Robin