Monday, March 5, 2012

BUNNY HOP SWAP


I joined the "Bunny Hop Swap" hosted by Wendy over at Ravenwood Whimzies
and was paired up with Jennifer of Stitchin' Thyme.  I received my pkg from Jennifer today at lunch and I was so excited!  She sent a large shelf sitter bunny that I have fallen in love with:

He is stuffed firm and has a pink wool nose.  His scarf has faint purple lines in it that match the heather bunch he is holding.  I love the way his ears flop.  His arms are attached with rusty safety pins - love!

Had to share a picture of his bunny buns - look at that cute little tail.

Then there is this little gal.  She is made of osnaburg and her dress has little bunnies and polka dots on it with matching fabric on the inside of her ears.  She is holding a roll of beautiful spring fabrics!

Jennifer was kind enough to include an Americana saltbox notebook, yummy wax tarts and grubby ornies (see top picture).  Thanks so much Jennifer - I love everything.  And thanks to Wendy for hosting this fun swap!

~*~Lisa



11 comments:

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Wonderful swap goodies!!!
Hugs,
Tam

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Lisa! Jennifer was a real sweetie when she sent you so many goodies. Love them all! Thanks for joining the swap!

Jackie Proctor said...

Such cute little bunnies in such a generous parcel!

Trace4J said...

How adorable. That Jen is a talented gal just like you.
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa,
Love your swap goodies, such awesome bunnies!! Enjoy your goodies. Hugs, Lecia

Angela said...

Lisa, love all your swap goodies. You were really blessed by Jennifer. I so love decorating this time of year and I love bunnys. All kinds of bunnys!! Have fun with your new items. Have a great week
Angela

Prims By The Water said...

ooohh love those bunnies! Way too cute. Take care Lisa, Janice

Jennifer Helms said...

Thank you Lisa!!!! I am so happy you like everything!!! I LOVE all of my goodies too!!!

Patti said...

What a sweet swap. Everything is adorable.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lisa ~ Such Wonderful goodies you got from Jennifer. Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sweet little bunnies - what a fun swap....Love that little bunny tail! I'd be tempted to display his backside! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin