Sunday, March 18, 2012

PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY

When I walked into the back room this morning, the sun was shining through the window and cast a beam on the sewing table.  It was as if it was beckoning to me:  come sew! LOL!  What a beautiful day. Well, it's 7:50 p.m. and I still haven't done any creating.  Pulled some leaves out of Mom's shrubs, went shopping, folded laundry, helped my daughter study for the big test tomorrow and played a little bit of frisbe with her.  We'll see what tonight brings when the moon lights up!

I did manage to throw this together this morning. It sits by my swap bunny from Jennifer at Stitchin' Thyme.  Have to do more - seeing some great spring decorating going on out there!  Very inspiring! Thanks to all who share their decorating and creations.

Hope you have a good week!

~*~Lisa


7 comments:

Trace4J said...

where oh where did the weekend go?
hubs and I worked outside all day yesterday and now weekend is over.
happy sunday
trace

Farmhouse prims said...

Wow, you have been busy, love your basket and eggs. Hugs, Lecia

Patti said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. You were being told from above to take a break and relax. Make something beautiful.Like you always do.I love your Easter basket.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your sewing table does look magically alive....I can only imagine what it looks like by moonlight. ;o) Love your Easter basket of eggs. Did you make the eggs? They're awesome!! Happy new week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Angela said...

Good luck to your daughter on her test. I can still remember as a young girl how nervous I would get the night before a test. I would sleep with my study sheet under my pillow for luck. (lol) I haven't spent much time at all in my craft room since before Christmas. Am planning on cleaning up there tomorrow. Am Definitely not looking forward to that task. Have a great Monday.
Angela

Prims By The Water said...

Oh I thought I was going to make me some snowmen today..and it was so nice out..well took the grandkids out to lunch, Bob and Michael (grandson) went fishin on the dock, while Mikayla (granddaughter) watched...bbq chicken for dinner with our first potato salad for the season...so no crafting for me either. Take care, Janice

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Geesh girl, sounded like you had a busy day even without any sewing.. Love your eggs!! Have a great Monday!