Thursday, April 26, 2012

SWAP GOODIES


I did a personal swap recently with Patti from Primitive at Heart and Jager Hollow Primitives.
Patti always spoils me and these are just a few of the items she sent my way! A black wall box with an old fashioned seed packet design and the dome (the proper name escapes me at the moment).  The glass cover is so heavy! I'll be able to change what's inside with the seasons - what a cool idea!


Patti always sends good smelling pantry cakes, wax tarts,etc.  This picture isn't the best, but she painted & sanded the wooden bowl several times with different colors and I love it.  She knows I've been wanting to make some old wooden boxes for quite some time and so she made sure to send one, which I love so much. The Americana stars will sit in the box this summer!


Patti has been making bag dolls and I was lucky enough to get one! I believe this prairie bag doll is made from an Olde Country Cupboard pattern.  It's awesome.  I haven't had a chance to stuff the bags in yet, but it will look even better.  Patti also sent some purple fabric (favorite color!) and some little purple containers to hold sewing supplies and those little needful things along with an awesome pinkeep.  I took another picture but it didn't upload for some reason and I wanted to get this post up.

Thanks for checking out my swap goodies - and thanks Patti!

~*~Lisa


8 comments:

Jackie Proctor said...

What a wonderful Swap gift, a gorgeous collection of Prim. Love the Glass dome. x

Trace4J said...

What a great day and swap.
SO exciting like Christmas.
HUgs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lisa,
What a fun swap!!! Love the bag doll... I got one a awhile back, love her! OLM

Patti said...

You're very welcome. I always have a blast doing swaps with you. Enjoy all your goodies.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

TheRustyThimble said...

Love your swap goodies Lisa

Hugs
Brenda

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

A very sweet Swap! Love the Bag Dolls.. I've made them in the past, fun to make too!
Hope all is wll with you..

Thanks for sharing!
Have a Great day!

Hugs
Tonya

Traci said...

Looks like a wonderful swap with Patti.. love all the great goodies she sent you way.. Hugs, Traci

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great swap goodies Miss Lisa!! I saw what you sent her as well and must say, you both know how to spoil..... Love the "dome" ("cloche" perhaps??) ;o) Happy Wednesday-to-be! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin