Friday, May 18, 2012

I GOT YOUR BACK











Isn't it great to know someone has your back in this crazy world?

It's been a crazy week.  Or two.  Or three.

I've been trying to catch up on blogs but half the time the pictures are not loading for me (I'm one of those people who needs pictures! LOL!). Drives me loco.   Also noticed some haven't been blogging as much, or posting at least (like me).  It's that time of year...time to get outside and enjoy it.  I have been tracing and cutting and now I'm ready to sew. 

It's Friday.  We're off to my daughter's 1st regional cheer competition downstate tomorrow.  New territory for us.  I hope all goes well, everyone stays safe and the kids have fun.  I've noticed these young girls getting stressed out lately.  Boy, kids these days are going 90 miles an hour with school and sports and responsibilities.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing, easy-going summer. 

I hope you all are happy and still stitching in between gardening and BBQ!

~*~Lisa


 

7 comments:

Trace4J said...

Nothing like a good friend who has your back.
It is such a bust working outside time of year. I am so pooped most days Im alseep by 9:00.
Have a great weekend friend.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

tamera-country at heart said...

Lisa, Love the cute dog pics. It has been pretty busy here too, with mowing, planting flowers and work.
I hope today to have the garden tilled and ready for planting by tomorrow before the rain on monday.
Hope your weekend is a relaxing one.
Tamera
Country at heart

earlene said...

Morning Lisa!
Love you photos!
It is hard to keep up...I know I spend most of my free time outside
I love the outdoors.
Hugs
Earlene

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Cute posters!

Baggaraggs: said...

Hey Lisa, if you give me your snail mail addy, I will send you a Got your back package of ribbons and trims...email me robinridener@aol.com...you is NOT alone child! Love ya. Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, Love your pictures, gotta love those doggies! Good luck to your daughter!!! hugs, Lecia

Jackie Proctor said...

We all need at least one person we know has got our back. Jealous you are heading into Spring/Summer. Below zero here most mornings and I think the maximum is about 15 by mid afternoon. I hate to think how cold it will be when Winter arrives. Enjoy your sunshine. xx