Saturday, September 29, 2012

PUMPKIN STACK


Finished up this little stack of pumpkins this morning.  Just a few more cobs of corn to stuff and I'll be finished with fall creations.  That doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy fall and Halloween while I'm sewing for winter, though!  I love fall and Halloween - the colors, the folklore, the  anticipation and childhood wonder.  I love good old fashioned trick or treating, and the porches that are magically transformed into haunted houses for just one night.  The wind blowing the leaves, the bright harvest moon, ghost stories around a campfire.  

Tonight I'm taking my daughter to see "Hotel Transylvania".  It is animated and looks real cute.

Hope you have a BOO-tiful weekend!

~*~Lisa

5 comments:

Angela said...

Love your pumpkin stack Lisa. I just finished my fall decorating today now I can sit back and enjoy the season. Have a wonderful weekend.
Angela

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your pumpkin stack!!!
You'll have to let me know how the movie was. My granddaughter wants to see it.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Carol Stuck said...

I absolutely LOVE your pumpkin stack!!!!

hugs!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm in pumpkin love....how stinking sweet is that?! (Even the witchy rat is cute!) And you summed up the magic of the season so aptly...I managed to get a few decorations up - but just a few....and that'll have to do this year given what's up ahead.... Let us know what you thought of the movie...I hadn't heard about that one... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Jessica @Blessings in the Country said...

LOVE your pumpkin stack!! Pumpkins are my very favorite. :)

Blessings, Jessica