Tuesday, September 11, 2012

STITCHING by the LIGHT OF THE MOON

Found this stitchery pattern by Chestnut Junction yesterday and was determined to git-r-done!
So much so I was up until 1:00 a.m.  Think I'm gonna stain it tonight.  I'm not a big stitcher but have been admiring some prim stitching lately and I really enjoyed doing this.  Used osnaburg (that word always throws me for some reason! LOL!) fabric to stitch on and sewed some hunter green & cream homespun to the back then stuffed it firm. 

Hope you are having fun stitching something up today too!

~*~Lisa

4 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh I like this one. I have some stitch'n patterns from Chestnut ~ but haven't done any yet. Working on some cats today from her though.
Happy Stitch'n
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angela said...

Great job Lisa. I love doing stitcheries when we are traveling. And they always sell out for me at my show. I really need to get busy and do a few for myself. Enjoy yours.
Angela

peggy said...

I love Chestnut Junction things. And anything pumpkin.

Prims By The Water said...

Gosh I could never stay up that long to do any project..atta girl to you Lisa! Looks awesome too! Take care, Janice