Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A LITTLE MORE FALL


Muslin corn husks drying on the corn stove after their coffee/vanilla bath.  This time of year and through the winter months you will most likely find me parked right where the muslin is!  Once that fire heat penetrates your old (...well, "my" old...) muscles & bones it is hard to walk away from it and not be cold.


This Horn of Plenty was won last year from Angela at Thru Nana's Window.
I love it!


I though I would be all done with fall crafts and then I became the proud owner of this wonderful pumpkin doll pattern recently!  "Minerva" is a pattern by Bless Your Heart Country Crafts.  I have the pieces cut out and hope to work on this cutie.  Speaking of cute, the black kitty on a stick was another win last year from Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies!


Here is a close up of Minerva by Bless Your Heart Country Crafts.  You can find her and other cute patterns in the Bless Your Heart CC etsy shop.

Don't forget to click the Winter Wonderland button on the top of my right sidebar to enter an awesome giveaway with 24 chances to win!  You have to sign up at The Rusty Thimble.  The button will take you there!  Thanks to Brenda at TRT for hosting this awesome giveaway!

~*~Lisa

4 comments:

Trace4J said...

What a wonderful muslin place to be.
Lovea fire.
And all your awesome wins.
Fall Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Prims By The Water said...

What a wonderful way to craft. I need to ask Bob if I can move y craft table to our fireplace. Love your goodies too. We are under a frost warning this evening again. Take care, Janice

PEA said...

It's been so cold here today, I'm sitting beside my fireplace with the laptop on my lap. We even had snow flurries this afternoon!

The Horn of Plenty and black kitty on a stick are so darling, such great wins:-) As for "Minerva", she's just so adorable. Look forward to seeing your version of her:-) xo

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wishin I had a fireplace to sit next to ~ been a bit chilly here.
Wonderful wins ~ Happy creating!
Prim Blessings
Robin