Thursday, October 4, 2012

JUST A LITTLE FALL

Just a few pics of some of my decorations.  My buddy Patti at Jager Hollow Primitives made these candy corn and sent them in a swap last year.  Love them so much!  She is the Queen of Candy Corn.

More fall goodness from Patti! Been trying to get some of these done myself, but it's taking me forever for some reason.  I better hurry up, the santa's & snowfolk are calling!

No. 13 and his pumpkin are a simple duo in my etsy shop.  Just love black & orange!

Two of my favorite pumpkins I made quite a few years ago.  

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE WINTER WONDERLAND GIVEAWAY!
Just click the button at the top of my right sidebar to sign up at The Rusty Thimble by October 21st.
There will be 24 winners!
For extra entries, you can comment on my post below and follow my blog!

Thanks for visiting!  
~*~Lisa

9 comments:

Pendleton Primitives said...

Oh what neat goodies!
~Christina

Rose Clawson said...

Love your pumpkins!

Prims By The Water said...

Love the pics! Working on some santa kittys right now. Have a great weekend, janice

Rose Clawson said...

I found your wonderful Santa over at the Rusty Thimble giveaway! Hope I win!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many wonderful fall goodies!!!
I really like #13 ~ soooo cute!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angela said...

Love the fall goodies Lisa. That corn looks too real. Hope you had a great day.
Angela

Trace4J said...

Love the handmade Fall goods.
Nuttin like handmade.
Blessings
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Jackie said...

Love all your creations Lisa especially the sweet pumpkins. x

Beverly Smith said...

Looking for another chance to win! Such great donations