Sunday, October 28, 2012

PRIMITIVE IMAGES


Primitive Images is a little cabin in Good Hart Michigan that was deconstructed and moved to it's current site where it was reconstructed and turned into a rustic furniture store with a tea room in the back.  My friends and I stopped to enjoy a warm cup of spiced chai and had a great afternoon.


Unfortunately, this little house down the road will not be as lucky at a 2nd chance.  My sister and I took pictures in front of it just a few years ago and it didn't seem to be in this bad of shape.  My heart sank when I seen the condition it was in.  I am thankful for folks who cherish and preserve history.  There is much to learn about the past and about ourselves in the process.

Hope all stay safe and warm this week ~*~Lisa

4 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

The tea room is darling however it is so sad to see all the abandoned buildings forgotten on the roadside . Hope you are well my friend hugs lil raggedy angie

Trace4J said...

So cool.
Wish these old beautiful buildings could share their stories.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful spot to have a cup of tea!
So sad to see the abandoned buildings ~ we have some in our area as well.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jackie said...

Well you know I'm a sucker for an old building. These two are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. x