Saturday, November 17, 2012

PULLING TEETH & LAST CHANCE


By "pulling teeth" I mean trying to finish a craft project lately has been like pulling teeth!
Another one of my doodles on the right turned into the snow guy on the left.  Or, "is turning" into the guy on the left as the arms and scarf are not on and I still don't know if I will stain him (wanna bet I will? LOL)  He is quite white.  Not used to that.  Only been wanting to finish him up for 2-3 weeks. 

I have so many sketches and ideas and patterns drawn out on material ready to sew, but getting anywhere with them has been harder than normal lately.  But that's okay, it is what it is!


Also wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow, Nov 18th, is the last day to sign up for the massive 38 ornament blog hop giveaway hosted by The Rusty Thimble.  Click the link at the top of my right sidebar to get there! One winner will get all of the ornies pictured above!  Good luck, and thanks to all of my new blog buddies for stopping by - it's great to meet you!

~*~Lisa

3 comments:

NickelNook said...

Oh my! He's just so adorable, Lisa! I really like him! All the snow we have is VERY white! For some reason snowmen always look warmer when they're stained! lol It's so fun to see the sketch he came from! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Awww, he's cute!
Hugs,
Susan

Heather said...

Yeah, I don't mean to repeat what everyone else says, but I LOVE HIM! I agree with the staining! I love his big nose! Love! Love! Such creativity and talent!

Blessings!
Heathers