Tuesday, November 20, 2012

STAINED THE SNOWGUY


When we left off last time...I was wondering about staining the snowguy. I stained him good.  Like you knew that I would.  Left off the arms and will add a tag that says "let it snow".  His buddy to the right is next and will turn out something like his doodle:

And if I get that far, I'd like to try to put a victorian santa together:


.....and then some gingers and stockings and mittens and candy canes....LOL!  Never enough time to stitch!

Have a great day!  ~*~Lisa

10 comments:

NickelNook said...

Oh, yes! He looks fabulous! :o)

sew.darn.quilt said...

All before Christmas? You go girl!!
They look great :)

marie said...

Both snowguys are cute...but I'm really intrigued by the Santa. Pretty fabric choice. I look forward to seeing this Victorian Santa!

Vicky said...

He looks great stained! So right! NEVER enough time!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

jennifer768 said...

Looks awesome!Hugs,Jen

Jackie said...

Much better but then you know I'm partial to, 'the more grungy the better.'

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lisa, wonderful prim snow guy......love him.......Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving, Francine.

Trace4J said...

Him is snow-perfect.
I too cant wait to see the Victorian Santa.
Truly never enough time to sew.
Ive been baking all day and so long to stitch.
Woolie HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Prims By The Water said...

Love the floral fabric..cannot wait to see this one finished. Lovin your doodle snowmen too! Happy Thanksgiving Lisa to you and your family. Janice

TheRustyThimble said...

Love the snowman Lisa I am going to save that doodle

Hugs
Brenda