Monday, March 4, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH THE RUSTY THIMBLE


This week I have a very special guest visiting The Moonlit Stitch:  Brenda of The Rusty Thimble!

Many of us are familiar with Brenda, she sews wonderful creations every day in her "factory".
For those of you who may not know Brenda yet, please take the time to click on the Rusty Thimble banner above to get to know her a little better.  Be sure to access the links provided to her blog where there are giveaways every month and to her shop where return customers receive a discount.  You can also click on the "Interview" page at the top.  

Thanks Brenda for sharing with us, you are a creative inspiration!

~*~Lisa


10 comments:

TheRustyThimble said...

Thank you Lisa wow, I am honored
Have a wonderful week
Brenda

Donna said...

Lisa a great interview on Brenda! I just love her creations! I am also a new follower! Love your blog!
Donna

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

And you didn't mention Shelby once--I know she and that rascally pup are part of your inspiration! LOL
Loved the pic of the lake!

Jackie said...

Thanks for the interview.I am amazed that she does so much and has no dedicated work room to do it in. x

NickelNook said...

Thank you, Lisa! It was lovely to meet Brenda and visit her wonderful store!...Nancy :o)

Fran. said...

Awesome!! I got to learn alittle bit more about Brenda!! LOVE it!! She is such a nice lady and very helpful. I love her!! Thanks for sharing her with us Lisa!! XOXO Love Fran.

peggy said...

I've missed you, and so sorry for your loss. Hope to hear from you soon.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh yes, Brenda is addictive! I have a collection of her creations. Even better, she's a super sweet gal and a pleasure to have as a friend.
I love your blog Lisa! It really brightens up one's outlook when visiting. Thank you for the wonderful interview :)

Hugs~Carol

Rubyjeanscorner said...

Hello Lisa, I am a new follower.
What a great idea to do an interview
with a fellow blogger.
Rubyjean

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, what a wonderful interview with Brenda. Brenda is such a sweetie, she gives and gives and gives. I am a lucky owner of some of her creations. She is one amazing talented lady. hugs, Lecia