Thursday, April 4, 2013

I MAKE DOLLS

I actually finished something! LOL
The "We Make Dolls" book in my last post inspired me to finish up a little stuffie doll. I just used some scrap fabric I've had for a while.  Now she needs some friends: a shabby chic cousin in floral pastels...a goth girlie in black with long black braids...what kind of dolly would you make?

It's late.  I wish I could stay up all night with coffee making things!  Have to get up early for work in the morning - the dollies will have to wait.

~*~Lisa

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I am itching to get into the sewing room and start creating again. Only days until all my daughters furniture is moved out and I will have my space back again. Love your sweet little doll and of course, I would have to make a sweet little prim cousin if I was creating these dolls. x

Trace4J said...

HOW CUTE!
I would definitely have polka dots.
Woolie Hugs

earlene said...

TGIF Lisa...bet your tired today

NickelNook said...

What a happy little doll, Lisa! I can't wait to meet her family! Yay for finishing a project!...Nancy :o)