Thursday, April 11, 2013

MORE SUMMER DREAMIN'

I don't usually get into the Fourth of July decorations, but the past few years I've been appreciating the holiday more and more.  Have a couple little dolls in the works with Americana fabric dresses...this one is not finished and I don't know how to finish her, but will probably leave her simple.

I will definitely be working on summer creations this weekend as they are calling for 11 inches of snow by 11:00 a.m. Saturday for the Tip of the Mitt.  Some flood warnings for other Michigan folks-I would rather have the snow, I hope all stay safe and sound out there if you have to be out and about.  Bless your day♥

~*~Lisa

7 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, love your dolly. Oh no not more snow. Hope that is the last of it for you. Can't wait to see all of your new creations. hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lisa, I like the Holiday and I am Canadian, just love the colors, Red, White and Blue and the Country...always enjoy a trip to the States.....Sweet dolly, simply beautiful, Francine.

NickelNook said...

She's so sweet, Lisa! Yup, we've got another dumping of snow coming down up here too! I think the calendar is wrong and it's not really almost the middle of April! lol Have a wonderful day!...Nancy :o)

Trace4J said...

What a cute doll.
Love the simplicity.
Stay warm and safe friend.
Woolie hugs

Jackie said...

She is a real sweetie. I suppose the snow and cold does have its benefits if it gives you the excuse to stay in and sew. x

Prims By The Water said...

Love the fabric Lisa...don't do much 4th July dolls...I should make a few too. Stay warm, Janice

Primitive at Heart said...

She is just too cute. Looks like she could use a little red on her. I hope you dont get all that snow!

~♥~ Patti