Sunday, April 7, 2013

OH YES I DID

Thanks to Lassie, my stuffing stash is now replenished and I have a great piece of star fabric to start some Americana creations.

This is what we drove in on the interstate for almost an hour to get to Hobby Lobby.  Would have preferred a sunny day, but pretty none the less.  The interstate up north is mostly woods, which I love so I don't mind the drive.

The town we visited freezes their fountain on Main Street every year.  Still pretty frozen as of yesterday.

Hope you all have a great week whether you are healing, visiting, planting, stitchin', paintin' or thriftin'!

~*~Lisa

8 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Oh no, did Lassie get into your stuffing, I bet she had a ball. I just ordered me a box of the morning glory polyfill, I love it.
Can't wait to see what you make with your star fabric, I know it will be awesome. hugs, Lecia

Lori @ applegrovetreasures said...

Love that star fabric and how cool is that fountain! It's so hard for me to imagine how cold it is there...we were in the 80's here today. Have a great week:)
~Lori

NickelNook said...

One day I will visit a Hobby Lobby! We don't have them here in Canada! That frozen fountain is fantastic!! I've never seen one before and I think you for sharing it! Here everything gets drained before it freezes!...Nancy :o)

Trace4J said...

Hey friend
What a cool fountain.
I can't wait to see what your making.
Love morning glory too.
Woolie hugs

JenW!~ said...

I love the morning glory stuff and my siamese like chewing the corners off the box so I guess were both happy when I get a new box. LOL. Lovely scenery even if it's a bit foggy and frozen.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Thank goodness you are now full of stuffing (thanks to Lassie!) and love the picture of the fountain, that is lovely!

Jackie said...

I know it gets cold here in the winter but definitely not that cold. Beautiful photos. xx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Can't wait to see what new creations you are brewing up!
What a cool fountain ~ TFS
Happy creating!
Prim Blessings
Robin