Thursday, April 4, 2013

WE MAKE DOLLS

What did you buy with your Joann's coupons this weekend?

I had a bolt of osnaburg in my arms, but this book was calling my name.  "We Make Dolls" by Jenny Doh spotlights softie dollmakers and shares some of their patterns.  

Can't you just envision the adventures these characters are ready to embark on?

I have a couple of different softie patterns I drew up that I would like to make.  They are a nice outlet for the bright graphic fabrics that are so cool but not typically used in primitives.

Yet ANOTHER project sitting in a basket waiting for me!

BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE INTERVIEW TAB FOR THIS WEEK'S VISIT WITH ROBIN FROM THE PRIMITIVE HUTCH ALONG WITH OTHER WONDERFUL CRAFTERS/ARTISTS WHO HAVE STOPPED BY TO SHARE CREATIVE INSPIRATION!

~*~Lisa

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

Oh my! Putting down a bolt of osnaburg for a book? That's almost crazy...unless it's a really good book! lol :o)

peggy said...

I love the bright colors on those kinds of dolls. It's a fun change from the primitive. Our Joanns discounts all books and magazines 10% which keeps us from using our coupon. They are pretty smart.