Wednesday, May 8, 2013

EEEK! What Is It?!

Late last night...by the light of the moon...I sat in the glow of the lamplight  Ott-Light.

A creature was coming to life...stitch by stitch.

[insert:  insane craft-woman laughter here]



I will call it:  MOOSH-HEAD.

[insert: more insane craft-woman laughter here...just cuz it's fun]

Moosh is part fish, part moose.  It does not have extremities.  It is a head.  Thus: Moosh-Head.

I think I may finally be losing it.  The monsters are crawling out from underneath the bed in my head!

Hoping to visit you all soon - Have a creative day ~*~Lisa

5 comments:

TheRustyThimble said...

LOL I am loving it how sweet!!
don't you just love moments like that

Brenda

Barb said...

So Fun and Creative Lisa!! Quite the personality!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

Jackie said...

How cute is that! I think we all need to lose it now and then. xx

NickelNook said...

hahaha!! I love the "insane craft-woman laughter"!! I believe I know just what that sounds like! lol Such a cute Moosh-Head!...Nancy :o)

Deb Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Lisa, you are too funny, moosh head is very inventive! Deb