Saturday, August 17, 2013

LAND OF NOD?


Took a walk around the yard this morning and found this little guy in the rock garden.  Awwww.


A few minutes later I ran into THIS MONSTER in the back yard! Look at it! What a beast! 
For a minute I thought I may have woke up in the Land of Nod where Cranky Crow Robin seems to be cursed by these slithering demons.  To be honest, big momma was minding her own business and only stopped long enough for me to click a pic and then moved on her way.

Been getting a lot of wynter prims done only because I have been staying off the computer.  Bittersweet.  Had a chance to cruise blogland briefly last night...loving the fall goodies popping up everywhere!   

Hope your weekend is snake-free with good weather and good times!

~♥~ Lisa


3 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, to me the only good snake is a dead snake. Can't wait to see what creations you are working on. I get alot accomplished when I stay off the computer, he he, hugs, Lecia

Earlene Landis said...

Hi Lisa!

I hope your having a great Summer.
Earlene

Sonia said...

Lisa, I wouldn't have stayed around long enough to take the pics. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Sonia