Thursday, October 24, 2013

FLYING and FALLING


Been a while since I've been online and blogged.
Some days I've been flying without incident above the rooftops and others I'm falling fast, crashing through the trees.   Lately I don't have much of a flight plan.  Which is fine.

Made the above label for potion bottles.  Feel free to use it for your own wicked fun.
Just clean an old jar or wine bottle (make sure the inside is dry), scrape off the label and paste this one on.  Cover the opening with a piece of stained muslin or cheese cloth and secure by wrapping twine around the neck of the jar or bottle.  Depending on how much effort you want to put into it, painting the inside of the jar/bottle (black spray paint works good) gives it a neat look or you could drop some dried moss and plastic spiders in...or something to resemble dried witch warts...or you can just pretend they were all used and you need to acquire more.....I will stop at that.

Haven't done much fall crafting...still working on the winter stuff.  Feeling craft show burnout already.  Soooo much work and time goes into it.  The booth set-up has been driving me crazy lately.  I've got a 5" x 16" space to fill, which is twice the size I'm used to in length.

We had a pretty, fluffy snow the other day.  But the leaves haven't fallen off the trees totally so it doesn't count. 

Well, just wanted to do a quick fly-by.  Hope to catch up with my blog buddies soon!

~*~Lisa




7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Well hello dear Lisa, great label, love it.....thanks for sharing, Blessings Francine.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

What a great label Lisa, thanks so much! Good luck with your show, wishing you many sales and no crash landings! Deb

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well hello Sweet Pea.... Ahhh...you haven't been as "absent" as I have been, nor have you "crashed" as many times as I, I suspect. ;o) Good to visit here again....I've missed you. Looks like you're being your creative, wonderful self.... Oh, so not ready for winter crafts...or winter.... I sorta even missed the boat on fall this year. Yikes... the world is moving too fast for this ol' crow.... Hope you've been well my friend. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (And cool, cool, label.....I have a lil' "witch's pantry" going....this will be a wonderful addition!!)

Fran. said...

hey there Lisa good to hear from ya!! Cute post!! Show us a pic of your booth!! No snow here YET!! I am not ready!! Kinda cold though!! not ready for that either!!! Have a great weekend!! XOXO Love Fran.

Raymond Homestead said...

Neat label Lisa, thanks for sharing!

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww Lisa, it sounds like you need to whip up a "gets some rest" spell. I haven't been a good blogger as of late myself. Hang in there!
Blessings,
Carol

Trace4J said...

Morning Friend
Was thinking of you this morning and decided to stop by.
I miss ya and sending ya a big hug.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Woolie Blessings