Saturday, November 23, 2013

CRAFT SHOW


Thought I'd share a couple of pics from the craft show I did today with a friend!


Tried some merry & bright colors for a change from primitive but have a primitive show next weekend (the snowguys in the pic? Those bad boys are getting stained).


We spun out on some black ice on our way there and after material costs, booth fee and gas I ended up $1.00 in the hole...which I think is a hoot.  It was for a good cause: all booth fees and raffle/food proceeds went to a fund for the town's high school senior class for a drug/alcohol-free senior party.  They say it's quite the production.  If it saves one persons life, definitely worth it!

Trying to catch up with you all...hoping to stay current now that the shows are almost done.  Will post pics of next week's Black Friday show (hope I break even! LOL!)

Keep On Creating!  ~*~Lisa

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Your photos are wonderful, Lisa! Your table looked great and all your goodies are beautiful! I love the bright and cheerful colors! I also love your pretty winter blog design! :o)

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, everything looks lovely! Sure wish I could have been there!
Hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lisa, what a great and festive booth, lovely!! Haspy Thanksgiving, Hugs Francine.p.s. love this Blue Christmas Elvis song, thanks!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Your booth looks very festive! Glad you are ok after spinning on that black ice! Wouldn't it be great if when it snowed and sleeted that it would just do so on the ground and stay off the roads and sidewalks?!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

How pretty everything looks! Glad you had a great show and what a great fund raiser!

peggy said...

I love those bright colors and I think they will catch on. I guess I want to believe that we will never have to tea-dye again. (and still be primitive). I call those shows you do for a good cause blessing experiences. Something good always comes out of what you do to help. Good luck Friday!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love all those lovely bright colours Lisa and what a wonderful cause to contribute all your hard work for! Good luck with your primitive show, hope you make a buck or two there! Deb

Jackie said...

It is a very pretty display and a worthwhile cause as well. Well done. x