Thursday, November 7, 2013

IMAGINE DRAGONS: DEMONS



"BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A HARD BATTLE"

When people hurt or frustrate us, sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with us, it might be a hard battle they are fighting inside or one we don't know about.  Maybe.

If you are fighting a battle, my heart goes out to you today - be strong!

I love this song, "Demons" by Imagine Dragons.

Thanks to all my blog buddies who have left comments - I am so sorry I haven't been good about responding lately - been trying to craft...picked up another show this month! Please know I appreciate your visits!♥♥♥  I can't wait to get back to blogging - I miss visiting my friends.

~♥~ Lisa



8 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Thanks so much for sharing that wonderful song! Hope that you have a wonderful day.Hugs,Jen

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lisa, I like that song to, Happy November, Francine.

peggy said...

I was just thinking about you today. I was packing up my elves for my one iddy-biddy show on Saturday. I know how it is this time of year!!! When it is all over you can let us know how it went. Loved the song.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hope everything is o.k. with you Lisa. Another show? ~ don't burn yourself out. Happy crafting!
My cat is going nuts listening to all the bird noises on your playlist ~ so funny!
Happy Weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Trace4J said...

Loved the song.
Thanks for sharing.
Ive missed but happy creating.
Its good for the soul.
Woolie Hugs

Jackie said...

Thank you Lisa. xx

Pam said...

Thank you for that Lisa! Gave me a few goosebumps in a couple of places. :)

Firecracker Kid said...

Great song. I love Imagine Dragons. One of my favorite groups.
Hope you're doing well. We need to keep our chins and our faith up.
Hugs~Carol