Sunday, December 8, 2013

LET IT SNOW


Did anyone watch the Detroit/Philly game today? Wow, major snow on the field.  This is a picture I took of our road on my way home from work last week.  


Here is our tree this year - sorry for the lack of focus. Of course the cat is near by - oh how they love the trees. 


In my last post I mentioned sharing what tended to sell and what didn't at the craft shows.  The trees and stars above sold the best. I made stockings to match but none of those sold.

The snowhead nodder on a spring above got a lot of comments and sold.  I did not sell many of the snow kitty's (country whims pattern) or the friendship angels (country friends pattern) and none of the prim stars with the pockets.  


All of the little patchwork trees sold and all of the prim jars with berries sold along with a snowman in the stocking (olde country cupboard pattern).  Sorry again for the bad pic!  None of the snowmen with the red & white ticking noses sold.


None of the gingers (aka voo doo dolls) or stockings sold but the make do santa (chestnut junction pattern) sold.

Not sure if that tells you anything...not sure if it tells me anything! LOL!

Well, start of another week tomorrow. Lots of holiday activity everywhere. Hope you are able to take time to relax and feel the peace and hope of the season!  I'm looking forward to watching "A Christmas Story" and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation hopefully this week and maybe trying to tackle some no-bakes!  

~*~Lisa

9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Lisa, lots of snow, we watched the game, could not believe the snow on the field.....glad you did sell many of your goodies......My favorite movie, Christmas Vacation, so funny year after year.....Blessings Francine.

Tam said...

Hi, thanks for sharing you never can predict what will sell, The snow kitties are different I would have thought they would have sold. I would love to know how you did your shutter-door shelving? I have been wanting to try this. Do you have to remove a slat for the shelving and if so how? What size is the board you use? Thanks

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, I don't know who wouldn't like your crafts, they are awesome!
The snow is beautiful, I am like you I look forward to watching A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation. I also like watching It's a Wonderful Life. Hugs, Lecia

BumbleBeeLane said...

Funny how shows go but next time they'll, want all the other stuff.LoL. we watched national lampoons yesterday.I want to watch Christmas story 2 as well this year.I love the snow but not having to drive in it. Warm Blessings! Amy

Trace4J said...

What christmas treasures you created friend.
We too had snow.
Makes it really feel like Christmas.
Have a great Christmas filled week.
Woolie Blessings

Prims By The Water said...

I watched that snowy game. Pretty weird that they could not even see the goal line. Craft shows are so unpredictable. Even the prim shows I go to. Stay warm, Janice

Raymond Homestead said...

You sure have been busy! Your tree is so pretty and I like how the kitty is keeping close tabs on it, lol!

Maureen said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message. I haven't been posting often so its always a nice surprise to hear form a visitor :)
Your blog is lovely!

Jackie said...

Snow on the mountains here and it is Summer! The seasons really need to make their mind up. Love your tree, very pretty. All your makings are lovely, it is really hard to know what will sell and what won't. The customers are so unpredictable. Enjoy your movies. xx