Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WARM WISHES


Was looking through some pictures and came across some older shots I took around the yard over the years.  Knowing most of us are freezing, I wanted to share a little bit of summer with you...can you smell the lilacs?


Black Eyed Susans waving in the warm breeze as you drive down a country road with the windows down...


Daisies in the field smiling up at the sun...he loves me, he loves me not...


The sound of hummingbird wings...crickets...



Gardens and GREEN...

It's just around the corner my buddies...stay cozy with these warm wishes for you♥

(Except you Jackie at The Back Shed!  LOL!  Cooling wishes for you Down Under!)

~*~Lisa

11 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh thank you Lisa, loved the flower post, made my cold night a little warmer, Francine.

Angela said...

Your flowers are beautiful Lisa. We got our first snowfall today here in GA. and probably our last. Almost 4 inches and the governor declared us a stste of emergency. People are stranded on interstates, and lots of kids are being held at schools because of the roadways. Home Depots are opening their doors for shelter for the stranded. Can you tell we don't get snow often? Thankful we are all safe. Hope you have a grest week
Angela

Trace4J said...

LOVE those beautiful photos.
I love winter..seasons but truly dreaming of Spring.
Strawberries and tomatoes.
Woolie Hugs

lilraggedyangie said...

BEAUTIFUL thanks for sharing...I'm so ready for all things green and good...Hugs lil raggedy Angie

Nancy said...

Oh yes, Lisa! You've described my summer garden perfectly! Thank you for sharing the lovely photos! I miss sitting in my yard but Spring is just around the corner! :o)

Jackie said...

Thanks, after a respite of mid 30's we are back into the 40's again this week. I am as much over Summer as you are over Winter, I can assure you. Love the garden pics. Mine is all dry and sad right now. xx

Raymond Homestead said...

Think Spring, think Spring! Thanks for sharing!

jennifer768 said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics! Dreaming of Spring here in Kentucky.Hugs,Jen

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Thank you Lisa, I feel warmer already! Can't wait to hear those hummingbird wings, my favourite sound of the summer :O) Deb

Prims By The Water said...

Beautiful Spring and Summer photos...so waiting for March to read on the calendar. janice

Danice said...

Beautiful photos. We are also looking forward to Spring's warmer weather :)