Sunday, February 16, 2014

I GOT THE FEVER!


....SPRING FEVER that is!

And I'm going crazy I tell ya....so CRAZY I'm sharing a FREE BUNNY PATTERN.
Because we need to see more bunnies out there!  I'm going crazy!

Feel free to click on the "Round Bunny" pic above for a link to the pattern  (carrots not included).  Now...I'm not a "professional" when it comes to patterns, so if it's wonky or confusing, please email me with any questions.
And feel free to sell any finished creations from the pattern, I only ask you please give The Moonlit Stitch credit as the designer.

Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny.....

[insane craft-woman laughter] ~*~Lisa

8 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I have loved this pattern since the first time you gave it to us Lisa. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Janice

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, love your bunny, thanks for sharing the wonderful pattern. hugs, Lecia

peggy said...

You are so funny bunny. I will give it a try tomorrow. Spose to have more snow.

Trace4J said...

Oh friend..
me toooo.
so thankful for a warm home.
But oh my Spring time and flowers.
Thank you for sharing.
I want bunnies.
And yours is so stinkin cute.
Woolie Hugs

Nancy said...

LOL!! I love the "insane craft-woman laughter"! ;o)
Your bunny is adorable, Lisa! Thanks so much for your generosity! I'd love to make one! Have a great week! :o)

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Lisa,
Yes, we are all anxious for spring here, too. Thank you so much for sharing your adorable bunny pattern!

Have a marvelous Monday. ~Natalie

lilraggedyangie said...

Gotta watch them bunnies...you know they multiply quickly...she's too cute my friend I still make your sweet big ears bunny ...stay warm spring is on the way...the birds were singing here this morning...Hugs lil raggedy Angie

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

LOL you are so funny Lisa! Thanks for your too cute pattern, can't wait to make her! Deb