Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MORE SPRING FEVER MADNESS


I still gots the fever!  Spring FEVER!  And I going mad....mad crazy waiting for spring!  In my madness I'm giving away another bunny pattern!  Click on the above pic to download my "Running Bunny" pattern!  When I sketched this a few years ago I took an actual running bunny pic and traced it and modified the lines until I got it to where I liked it!  It took quite a bit of morphing but it was worth the time.


You could make this pattern many ways - I chose some french country inspired fabric for the bunnies above.  You could use muslin and prim it up with cinnamon...pastel polka dot & check fabric for classic easter bunnies...you could stitch a blanket on his back with a prim star or country heart on it...HAVE FUN and THINK SPRING!  WA-HOOOOOOooooo!

~*~ Lisa

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Mmmmm seems like Winter is getting to you just a tad although if it is inspiring you to make such sweet bunnies then there is a positive in there somewhere. Still warm here but not as bad as it was, unbelievably there is snow forecast on the mountains tonight. Go figure. xxx

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Lisa~ thank you for sharing your cute bunny pattern! :)
I'm thinking Spring too . . .

peggy said...

Thank you Lisa, they are so sweet. I will try one.

Primitive Stars said...

Oh bunny love Lisa, so sweet and love the fabric, Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

You does have spring fever Girl...and you gots it BAD! Two giveaway patterns in as many days..... There must be something in the snow out your way! ;o) Would love to say I'd give these a whirl...but geesh...it's been ions since I've sewn much of anything. If I do unearth the sewing machine, it best be to finish off the few little handstitch projects I've managed to complete. Love your sweet gal your finished up on your day off. Me thinks you need more days off! (Too bad I'm not a doctor....) Stay warm and cozy and keep thinking spring....looks like we're in for yet another blast....gee...it's been at least a day since we've been dumped on.... Smiles & Spring Hugs ~ Robin

Trace4J said...

Oh my you do have Spring fever.
So cute.
Woolie hugs

Prims By The Water said...

Forget Spring..I want Summer! You bunny is awesome. Thanks for sharing..will have to make some of these up. Janice

jennifer768 said...

Evening Lisa,thanks so much for sharing your lovely pattern.I think we are all getting Spring fever.LOL! Be blessed,Jen

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Lisa! Bunnies are certainly Springy in more ways than one, ha! Excellent choice of fabrics.
Blessings,
Carol

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Loving the toile bunny, thanks for another wonderful pattern Lisa!

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, Love your bunny, thank you for sharing the pattern, you are so talented. You should start your own pattern line. hugs, Lecia