Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MONDAY MORNING


Happy Fat Tuesday - I hope everyone is getting their fill of Puczki's.
Hard to believe tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.

I snapped the pic above yesterday on my way to work at 8:30 a.m.
The car was telling me it was -25 degrees.  But the wind wasn't blowing....so that's a plus.
I guess.


This is a pic of our one mill in town.  Our only smoke stack.  The smoke hangs in the cold air and with the sun shining it was all purplish and pretty.  The trees were sparkling with frost but the pic doesn't show that.  Most of the snowbanks are over the car now.

Still got the Spring Fever here.  Been working on GREEN stuff like shamrocks and an Irish raggedy.  Wanna try out a funky flower I drew...if it works I'll share it with ya.  We'll make our own flowers. Nah-Nah.

Hope this week is being good to you♥

~*~Lisa

8 comments:

Barb said...

WAY TO COLD...When I lived in Alaska it always seemed we were warmer in Anchorage then the Midwest.
I would take your snow but you can have the cold.
Stay Warm Lisa!
Barb

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Fat Tuesday. Still cold here but nice with the sun shining. Blessings Francine.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lisa, I didn't eat a single one this year... sigh... I forgot to preorder them from the bakery... so I guess I was good? OLM

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Fat Paczki Tuesday. I had me a fat one this morning. Pretty pic! Stay warm. Janice

Nancy said...

We had a -52 windchill on Saturday...but I still believe Spring is right around the corner! Really, it is! lol I'm happy to hear you've been so busy and can't wait to see everything! :o)

Farmhouse prims said...

We can think Spring can't we. Can't wait to see what you are working on. hugs, Lecia

Jackie said...

I had to Google Puczki as I had never heard of them. So Fat Tuesday is pancake day (Shrove Tuesday)?
We are into Autumn now, cool nights and still quite warm days and hanging out for some rain. Hope your Spring arrives soon, it sounds like you are very over the Winter! xx

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Okay, I give, what in the heck is a Puczki?!! Since I have not idea what they are, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my fill LOL! -25F is just way to cold, sending you a little warmth my friend and hope that the polar vortex heads back to the Arctic real soon! Deb