Saturday, March 29, 2014

SIGNS OF LIFE


Greetings blog buddies!

Sorry I've been absent for a while. The crud hit a few days before St. Patrick's Day and took me down for quite a while.  I am really sorry for not responding to comments for a while especially!


I did manage to make progress on the Annie for St. Patricks Day (better late than never?).  Still have to hem her dress and make bloomers though.  She is from a pattern by Olde Country Cupboard that I've had for eons and finally used.
Don't know what it is about dolls but I love the fabric dolls.  I used to make them for my girl when she was little so I dug out an old pattern and want to try that in different colors.  

The snow is still deep here but the roads are clear...except for the slush, LOL.

Hope to catch up with you all soon!

~*~Lisa

5 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Glad you are feeling better, I am loving your doll, hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Lisa, such a sweet dolly, love her....glad your feeling better now. Hope Spring comes real soon for us all, Blessings Francine.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Sorry you've been sick Lisa, hope you are feeling better and back to creating. Your doll is too cute, love the green stripped leggings! Hope your slush disappears soon, our snow is just about gone and now we have a driveway full of mud, such fun when you have three dogs!! Stay healthy my friend, Deb

Fran. said...

Really glad Lisa that you are feeling better!! Your doll is prim perfect!! and pretty cute too. This winter has been the pits!! It is sunny here today and suppose to be around 60 tomorrow!! Let's hope so BUT as you know it's Michigan!! LOL Keep on Keepin on Lisa!! XOXO Love Fran.

Nancy said...

My goodness, Lisa! You've been very busy while I've been absent! I'm here to catch up!
This doll is just too sweet! That's a lovely collection of St Patrick's Day fabric too! :o)